December 6, 2007

just me

so fast. its thursday.
+ve : he's back tml..
-ve: i havent accomplish much. sigh.

" i thank God for the shower of mercy to me. ive been learning much these days. love this phase of life. the fortunate out of the troubled. my experiences really made me learn. its a process of growing up.. strong gushes of feelings come and go. i am enlightened about things.. things i never knew. perspectives that i never came across before .. people are worried that im stressed. but hang on.. no. im actually taking things easier :) i thank my good friends alot. esp poor delanie for lending me her ears all the time. hope she's coping well with the exams. "

i love my friends.
i miss andy.
i love people. and life.
because im learning to see.
im waiting. for things to clear.
aft exams too..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO, GIRL!
MY EARS ARE ALL YOURS! HAHA, I JUST LOVE BEING THERE FOR YOU. BESIDES I HARDLY DO ANYTHING, HAHAHHAHA. THANKS FOR BEING MY DEAR! LOVE YOU, AND TAKE CARE!