December 25, 2007

Merry Xmas07 ! train of pics

Christmas gathering at hun's aunt house.. !


him being him, bullying his nephew



the whole lot of presents for gift exchange


finale. my hun acting gay with 1. a stuffed toy 2. my golden chain 3.his aunty's Bonia handbag 4. his queer smile


oh. caught I am Legend yesterday night with his fam. erm.. rating 5/5 stars. Really touching and sad show... superb. really. if you understand the whole show, esp the ending. superb. two thumbs up.

some overdued photos:



out shopping for curtains with hun's family..




went for supper in pasir ris later that day with row, bx and bx's colleauge.. who was more drunk than sober



and on the way we saw the ferris wheel. beautiful..


oh i saw this cat that day at changi food centre..
me: look at the cow!
hun: no, its a cat
me: no, its a baby cow!
hun: its just a cat that looks like a cow!




work on sunday


darling brought me to eat my fav noodles in pasir ris again. yey.







ok yes. we are the food kinda person. after dinner, we headed to sengkang area to satisfy our cravings for selegie beancurd/ soya bean drink ...Mmmm.


check this out. (when i was on my way to meet andy) the queue at EVERY top up machine in orchard at around 9pm that day.. freaking long ok? whats the prob man. like buy 4D like that.. and the place was so crowded and hot ... it took me half an hour to reach my turn. stupid.

oh ya. and i realised one bangladesh was trying to take a pic of me (if im not wrong). like for what right? piss me off even more i really just stared right into the group of them.

P.S girls, when you act fierce like me, always remember to be careful. dont go over the line and attract trouble you cant cope with. haha.

I really enjoyed Xmas gathering with my dear 1B13 alot !!! (It was on friday night, 21st dec at a friend's apartment) although i went super late, but crazy-ing ard with my peeps was definitely awesome! please send me the video and pics ok? ill upload em.. :) and marie, wan qi, li jie etc, thanks for the lovely gifts! :)

alrite. i wanna slack now.tata.

No comments: