December 11, 2007

tuesday drizzle

" the typhoon left its trail ..

-had principle of management paper today.. was ok. rushed for time, couldnt write all that i wanted. but at least i attempted all.
-tml im having stats test. oh. and i almost went ktv with wan qi and li jie today. lol. how can i? but again, thanks for accompany-ing me for that couple of hours in tamp mall!!
-met andy for awhile just now.. watched him have lunch then sent him off to book in again. hmm .. i miss those times.
-i dont know how are we gonna survive this but i really hope that things will get better for you and for me, regardless of the result.
-and you, i keep it locked. not just you, but everyone else.
-i wonder why human resource functions in singapore are sorta.. inefficient. seriously. ill remember her for life i guess.. my dear loreal girl. in any way, this one is better than the previous one.. i hope all goes well in work.
-was taking a nap like the pigs in the zoo would do. (not at all the cutie pie oink-oink kind!) suddenly i woke up to check for missed calls and smses cause i bet i missed something while i was on my mp3. and yes, my second prompting gave myself a double assurance that i got into M.A.C ! overjoyed. cant wait for work to commence..
-i love food at TP design canteen. Western western all the way. cutlet is fab, beef steak is fab, fish and chips is fab ... wa seh. Not bad at all huh ...
-i am still grieving over the loss of my strand of eyebrow.
-mitch is overseas! misses. hope she is having fun.
-oh wow. now everyone at home (just the 4 kids..) has their personal laptop. i hope kevin doesnt do anymore funny thing to his gadgets. haha. mummy is always so nice.

-to the people of the universe, i hereby declare that i have to change my foul temper and my punctuality because :

1. i am getting overboard and unreasonable to innocent people. my apologies to them.
2. taxi price is getting way outta hand. try to take smart cabs, silver cab or i think trans cab if possible from monday onwards. they wont increase the meter price till 2 months later. so hail only their cab if you dont wanna ride in a bomb.

-i am now awake from my sleep.what should i do..
-JING WEN. why you always disturb me.

-to hun: lets try, together. "

No comments: