July 20, 2009

old and random album 2

genting with Hun and his friends :)



the chinese couple on the left and the guy looking bored on the top right hand corner are some of the peeps that joined.


on mini viking. have some more pictures but im too lazy to upload em. the trip was fun. eating nice food, going to the theme park, wandering around past midnight and of course it felt quite sweet cause Hun was there to take care of me. I am so gu niang i cannot even stand myself. one moment must change shoe, must put make up, must go shower, got flu, hungry, thirsty, giddy, here pain there pain, want to go shop, sleepy, tired. hahahaha. thank you dear!


My fav stuff to buy from the M'sia shops. chicken flavoured crachers can never go wrong. so cheap and yummy!!!

Super long ago. taken last year i guess.

pretty ex-classmate samantha accompanying me to buy my new hp.

Found some pics of me and Hun at dont know where, doing what. too long ago. haha.



guys. so gunny. his expression is the same in every pic. haha.

Mummy's bday!
pretty mama.

and meee.

I have so much more pics of this day. will try to collate and post it if i have the time. hee hee..
baileys got new shoes.. - from mummy.

check out my cute shoe next to my kor kor's!


my mummy bought it for me because sometimes i will to run until my paws get hurt :( what to do. im so excited about going gai gai.

My baby is a cat in disguise. he likes to play with balls of strings.

hahaha. mummy was trying to use the string to tie something when baileys went to snatch it away and shredded it apart. mum and i were laughing our heads off. and he really unwrap the whole ball of string into a mess. so cute. too bad there was bad lighting and i used my hp to take the pic so it isnt very clear.

We got him a new tent and he loves to hide in it esp when we on the air con :)



and work again!



hope album 3 will be up soon :) tata.

No comments: