October 17, 2007

3rd day of bmt. misses..

have been working these few days. just to kill some time. then at night, i would wait by the phone for his impt phonecall. have been hypnotised by his occacional sms-es and daily phonecall. this period of time is actually quite sweet for me.. but i understand it would be difficult for him.. its ok. we'll be there for each other.
i am how strong we are.
he is how strong we are.
:)

met up with kel ytd for dinner. tucked in kfc at whitesands where i forgot to take my file and had to make a big u-turn :/ anyways.. kel couldnt stop her hands from playing with the food. tsk tsk tsk. not cute. ha ha.

now im back at home. tired. working morning shift tml. but i do enjoy working. analysing customers' skin is quite tricky. im trying to get my hands on it. well i love biotherm :)

hafta sleep soon.but before that.. i wanna eat 1 'bao' (bun) first. cause its my nature to pig.
( just at this moment, my ??!! brother asks me : )
dear sister,
would you be a kind soul and help us take the bao?(from the steamer)
sincerely, thanks.

i cant believe it came from him. on second thoughts. i think i can.

No comments: