November 23, 2007

many many pictures


just me in library.. not on my birthday la.


mini make over for charms.


me and my lovely roses.. after a few days. haha.


just another mischevious day in school.. not on my birthday.


being kelly's model..


tadaa!




steamboat with my girls in my class


yongkit and me in ThaiExpress..


kelly with us at ThaiExpress. but acting cute.LOL


a tribute to the watch that andy bought for me! super love it


the birthday twins and kel on the mrt to Skin pub. AND ITS AT TANJONG PAGAR NOT TANJONG KATONG. that was my mistake k.



Birthday dinner with hun at Swensens. yummy !



steamboat with the girls!


Li jie and marie at steamboat ..


other two Nov babies, Wan Qi and Dorothy!


our lovely cake from Delainie! thanks alot. so delicious!


just HOT. LOL. at Skin ..


Twin Power


Birthday must-haves. (the cake was by her friends)


the gorgeous flowers that andy sent to the pub! LOVELY!


presents from andy's family :)


candid. explains why i look so fat. at crystal jade.


me and kevin at crystal jade. my brooother


The food was not bad .. but still lose to my grandma's standards


my mummy and ah ma! :) love em'


back to Skin ..

mani pictures of my birthday celebration! :D
hope it wasnt too messy.
thats abt it.
gotta cook dinner now.

No comments: