November 4, 2007

my day w/o pics

spent these few days with honey. i tell you, time flies. really enjoyed time with him although i made him angry a couple of times. went for marvellous dinner together at tony romas. if thats the way to spell it. lovely food they have. its the real finger lickin good. aft that we walked aroung suntec and i bought my skincare stuffs. i spent an hour shopping and darling was left bored .... he did some mischevious stuffs. i shall not mention. anyway, met up with his friends aft that and we ended up in changi for drinks..
peak: hugging him, playing games at the arcade with him, enjoying nice food with him.
happy: finally got my skincare stuffs! 8 stuffs :) andy got his health supplements too.
naughty: wanted to burst the bubble from my toner, i ended up squeezing so hardly that i squirted a good portion out onto my floor. i had to wipe it clean. lol.
wants: bag, wallet, make up, clothes, accesories, footwear

i really cant bear for him to book in tml. but i guess its just meant to be this way. a rush of overwhelming emotions swept through me for a couple of days. im just glad it calmed down. i just want to appreciate the beauty thats infront of me. thinking too much causes harm. really.

No comments: