November 6, 2007

all jumbled up

went out these few days and pampered myself finally, and in only one way. shopping!!! :D
bought some of my needs. skincare, bag, wallet, make ups, anklet. one word. shiok. hahaha.
anyway..
sat: enjoyed the night with darling (i love us times!). tony romas is super duper nice. im more than satisfied with the meal. the meal was on me though. to celebrate my pay.
if i knew the food was that nice, the smile would be wider. lol.
the paper umbrella i took from my cocktail that night. i attempted to close it. and it broke.
sun: sent hun to pasir ris interchange to book in. check my ah bing ge out!
oh ya! and his beautiful christmas tree!! love it really. & i think he can camouflage in it. lol.
his big and heavy bag in comparison to my feet.
we bad goodbye and i went to meet del and her bf, edwin. he's from shatec! he really coached us in our process of making donuts!!!

we cleaned the table :)
the very sweet couple.
our precious dough coated with sugar/ icing sugar. i tell you its super yummy. gave it to friends and family members. all were united. nice!! haha.
and we played cluedo while waiting for the dough to be ready.
however everything delayed till too late and we had surplus of donuts. my goodness. stucked at goldenmile area at 11:30pm. the rain came heavy and the bus stop flooded despite NO taxi coming. so many thai people, so late, so wet, stucked for sooo long, thought of midnight cab..argh. we decided to walk to take mrt...
i must admit that edwin was suuuuuuper sweet. he stood in the rain despite being sick to try n flag a cab for us(and got splashed by a bus). he then kept trying and trying for very very long to call a cab. when we were seriously in distress, he came down with cab to fetch us home. del, he is a good catch. well.. but andy is also. hahaha.
when i when home, my hands were seriously tied up with many many many plastic bags of donuts. so full i couldnt open my umbrella. never mind know, worst still, my paper bag broke. grrrrrrr. hate it. edwin helped em pick them up. so i went home with my facial mist w/o a cover(it flew off) and my stuffs all wet. reached home tired, wet, shag, argh. and i made andy angry.
what a day!
my hated paper bag.
the only catch of the day. warm herbal chicken mummy had for me..managed to calm me down abit.
mon: went shopping! M.A.C, perlini silver, VictoriaJomo, BHG. muahhaaha. im smillin'! met kelly for awhile, then met up with yong kit and vickie. nice nice nice.
tue: school was from 9-6. tired. at least i have time to blog.. :) andy is coming back tomorrow but i am supposed to work on thur, aiya. really wish that i can work later....

No comments: