December 13, 2007

Just another letdown

" really regretted not doing tutorials ALL the way since sem 1. my goodness. i have so much confidence in my exams. confidence i wont pass anything. really shitted. like.. whats abt all the boastin' of "i know ..i will study.." to everyone else, in particular my mum. if i were not do as i say i will (to study) from now onwards.. i will be dead, or kicked outta sch. i am dead serious. crossing fingers. i am really the worst of the worst in class.. i really cant face my results..

to everyone ive let down... including andy. sorry. i will pull up my socks.

anyway .. work at M.A.C is starting this sat! so fast.. but ive gotten my clothes ready :)

four papers down, one more to go. four papers down, 1 more to fail? hais... no no no. cannot be so pessi ..

darling had his POP yesterday! haha. one word to describe those boys in green. SUAVE. really. and thats also superficially. haha ... so happy for him. can rest at home and spend Xmas outside. but sad thing he has to book in again today.. just to have his grenade throwing session. Awww.

really. i am
1.broke. 2.screwed up in school. 3.unclear of what i am doing these days. 4. PMS. forgive me.

lastly, i think kelly M.I.A from her blog. "

No comments: