January 4, 2008

I am ...

1. freakin overjoyed cause i realised tml is alrdy fri (i thot it was thur) .. and darling is coming back on sat! i super duper cant wait la. like i hope my day passes faster no matter what i pass it with. haha. i just cant wait ! super miss him. sigh.

2. tired. i dont enjoy sch for now. im on holiday mood till sun.. its called "Roxanne PH". you guys dont know want la..

3. enjoyed my day with kel. was her face model again.. then we went small shopping (not we actually.. it was her la) abit, couldnt walk too long cause my boy worries :) met my brother at the interchange the moment kel left for her bus. wa. so there was someone to accompany me all the while. and esp when the sky's dark. and we siblings bought food home and tucked in.. i am fat and will still be fat. darn.

4. so wanting to have a pet. but i really dont know if i shld. and my mommy's super against it?

5. so looking forward to my weekend with hun! expecting: loveydovey time, chill out time, walkwalk time, psp time, snack time, and lotsa hug hugsssssssssssss. hiak hiak hiak.

6. a daydreaming slacker. I can alrdy think of what i want to buy. it could use up my future ten years of wages earned.

7. so amazed cooking mama2 is so fun. better than the first one. DS lite's games are gettin better man.

8. still missing andy. i hope my boy is resting well by now.. just my winnie-the-pooh for now ..

No comments: