February 16, 2008

too many things. too lazy to write

mood: gluttony ( munching on clodhoppers - dark choc fudge from hun. all i want..)

new year didnt really seemed like cny. particularly becos of the series of unfortunate events befalling me.. and my close ones. not much of visiting either. .

exams are next week. and i truly havent started.

so many things have happened recently. im amazed by how people change and behave. sometimes when you take on a spectators view of things, you wouldnt even need your specs.. i really cherish the time with my fav 1b13 peeps. the sems ending in another 1 or 2 weeks. we'll be seperated for good becos of course division. sigh. but its ok. we shall be cool abt it. we shall create the biggest commotion ever when we bump into each other in sch. haha.

valentines was really sweet. i enjoyed every bit of it. hard part was keeping hun's mood up despite the many disrupted plans for the day. good part was that he satisfied my taste buds to the core. haha. jumbo seafood by the east coast beach anyone? i was craving so much for it then. hun surprised me with a pretty gift in a red heart shaped box when we were in the car. i was kinda stunned for a moment. i really wasnt expecting it cos i demanded the days bill to be on him.(altho even if i didnt he wld.. but...) lol. he was really sweet and all that day. smiles! my close ones seemed to enjoy their vday alot too.. well. hope he likes my lil gift for him too.

i cant wait for exams to be over, the class chalet, the outing with my girls, the no need to stress for exams, the free time to accompany my hun and family..

No comments: