May 18, 2008

my clock runs anti clockwise

del and edwin asked me out to join them for dinner. Aww. how sweet.
but ive decided to go out with sis instead, just in case i bcum a lightbulb for the couple.

had a headache and was feeling nauseous.
went to rest.. slept to let the headache go away
overslept.. woke up at 8pm. couldnt go out anymore.

sis went out with her friends.. so i did masks at home while talking to hun.
too bored.. went spree hopping.. and msn-ing from ..
11plus pm to now which is 5:30am according to my computer. gosh.
can u believe i spent a good 5-6 hrs non-stop lying down on my mommy's bed staring at this metal square? cause i cant!

if i dont slp now.. i bet ill wake up in the evening tml and again, i hafta spend my night romantically just me and my.. lappie.

not cool at all.

so night,world.

wish me sweet dreams.. dream of all those nice and cheap stuffs im eyeing on.

No comments: