November 29, 2007

school, make up,work, home

felt like blogging all of a sudden. sometimes talking to a laptop gives me a sense of liberty.

taking a sip from my mug, a train of thought came flooding in.

we human are made of flesh and blood indeed. and sometimes our brain works in the wrong way. sometimes we do not do things according to whats 'right' or 'wrong', but actually in accordance to our morals.. the difference? OH. a whole lot of em. morals affected by way of thinking, situation pressure, etc, sometimes my brain is not working. i admit to that. oh someone please help! now no one will understand what im saying. but its okay. whirlwind is the word for me..

cold breeze sweeps across my face through the window.. the stillness of the night.. love it. it drives my brain going..

i am the author of my story. how do i choose to complete it? my pen stands still ...
so tired of trying to say things that i cant say..

popping chocolate into my mouth now. darling bought it for me. he really treat me very sweet.. sweeter than these peanut butter MnMs. i ought to be more appreciative. i really ought to be so. darling, ill try to :)

my dear wan qi was my face model today! :) pictures will be up probably tml. kinda lazy now. hee hee...

i feel superficial and fat

alrite. its me time.. bye.

No comments: