January 31, 2008

droopy eyes

tue life: after sch was fun time out with the girls. headed to town, got em make-ups, walked ard browsing tiffany&co, coach, porter .. then to borders bistro for dinner! piang eh wan qi and li jie couldnt join us cus of the dumb cable man who was supposed to fix li jie's computer. haha. dang. we planned it a month ago leh. nvm.. i really enjoyed my time out with charms, delanie and marie. 3 really wonderful people to have ard! li jie and wan qi, next time k.

then kelkel came over aft her work and we met graciie in pasir ris for supper-dinner. hahahha. we 3 gossiped, bitched, crack lame jokes, ate, sabo-ed kelly, talked abt life, laughed, and enjoyed :) i almost missed my last bus home though. i had to wait at the 'ulu' bus stop without lights for the bus. super scary.

wed life: i was so shocked during stats tutorial when mrs pang said maybe i could pass coursework for stats. fwa! how did she do that sia. i failed jilat jialat one lor. sigh. anyway, got to work at raffles aft sch. and i almost lost my m.a.c name tag. *shivers* i had a tired day, so i had a black face to my customers, hun , and my family. i think PMS .. really.. but not sure.. but i really suddenly bad mood for no good reason. grrrr.

"Thank God for everything. what i have, what i had, and what im gonna have. "

planning to head down to bugis to find vic or joyce to get clothes and pass her the pineapple tarts and cosmetics.. heehee. i love seeing my friends.

wed down, thur and fri to go. time passes fast for me, but slow for you i know. the best i can do is to maintain myself at my best mood. so that i can try to add sugar into our cup of coffee when it gets too bitter. i hope its aroma keeps us going..

my blog is picture-less. i hate it.

No comments: