March 13, 2008

1b13 chalet 08


was anticipating it abit cus i missed the first day of e chalet..

del really became prettier..

my all time saviour in sch, marie.. she makes me pass and i will need u again marie girl... pls....

rapunzel vs the e short hair

marie acting stunned by jingwen's hot bod. look at jingwen's expression. classic.


my peeps

i realise abdu totally dont care abt the cams. he just keep eating..and drinking...

my girls

sweetie pie charms and del

back at home.. loved the time there..

tales of kyle, jasmine and marie getting drunk was super duper funny. pity i wasnt there i catch the live telecast. comedians my class produce ;p

thanks charms for your papa and mama sending me home! the merc kompressor is a wow wow wee wow. haha.



im looking forward to tml and missing andy alot... alot...

No comments: