March 31, 2008

digipeeps!!


my bf, my cousin, my sister. a happy family w/o me

kids nowadays are abit physcotic

day out with my girls. why all long and black and nice

nvm. my short brown hair is outstanding, at the very least

end of work


dinner with crazy kel

dinner with my hun. and a unsexy calafe mouth behind

end of work...

family gathering. i love it to the max.

my dearest ah ma

me and hun :)

m.a.c flava

our two biscuit keychains (mine, the round one, got dirtied by my black outfit today and it looks like shit now.. a black biscuit.. so darn sad )

yes, that is the real thing. kel's one was just a look a like of my cookie!


kels bbq..

happy her with her fav daisies. sweet duckies.

my self made henna ( it isnt this dark)

andy-made henna. erm, not too artistic. and it stains for 2 weeks.. haha. what was i thinking to let him freehand on my leg..

still got work tml. tired. sigh. i thought i was free tml to rest..

No comments: