March 27, 2008

disappearance

im getting grumpy. had been working and working. sch is not good at all. God please help me..

sales is super bad, im getting forgetful, kan chiong, everything is not going right. i ought to kill myself. sshhhiiiiii(eeeeee)tttttt. grrrr. ( but i love my colleagues and manager to the core. they are very very sweeeet ppl. )

yes, i dont know when will i be blogging and uploading pics again. wait till my mood gets better and when i am less tired. next week.. next week.

*sometimes i dont know how to handle myself when i get too *&^%#*%(.
i just freaking blow up at everyone and make things worst. argh. my gosh.


please forgive for such a angry post. should have wasted a min of your youth.

but still thanks for those concerned, my family ( for preparing supper for me when i reach home from work), my hun for consoling me when im down despite facing problems himself, my dear friends who are so selfless and caring..

too tired to lift my finger, anymore..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rox! Dont be so sad! I'm sure everyhthing will turn out fine. I got the job! - dee