April 2, 2008

day at home

pizza as lunch with my sis and her bf.
Rites pizza
crust: crispy
ingredient: normal but more
delivery: quite fast but dont include packet cheese?!
price: 23 bucks for 2 ten-inch pizza
taste: not bad but pizzahut still dominates



just had a lil make over for my dear aimee at our house.. my bro and her are going on a date. haha.i was kinda tired so i didnt realise, but i was very surprised how sharp my brother's eyes were when he spotted the uneven black eye shadow on her eyes! :)

everyone's out and im left at home alone with my maid. and she's cooking philipino style of fried fish for me :) heehee. it pays off staying at home, saving money, having nice food, having time to relax watch tv surf the net and talk to hun.

cause im worn out from work quite abit, i love time at home..

one good news from sch ytd. so happy. i actually passed. thank God! i really thought i couldnt. really thought so.

No comments: