May 7, 2008

finally... Digipeeps!!


went out with rowena today to TM. wanted to go town instead but i was so caught up checking out scents from crabtree&evelyn and body shop. i love smelling good!!anyway .. ate macdonalds with sis and i upsized my meal. then row was so disgusted by my ability to accept such fatty food and even upsized it. ok, i eat alot. so i get fat.. ya la ya la ya la. chey.


almy! she is my partner in lectures and we really eat alot.
lecture is not a lecture w/o chocolate, sweets and some other munchies.


and when i ask her to draw how her liquid eyeliner looked... she drew this. i think she never pass her pri school art. i looks more like an umbrella. lol. ;p


i love my maid. she stacks up all my stuff toys on my bed neatly. looks like a big happy family. yea, my mum says my toys takes up half of my bed but.. oh well. i love winnie esp! the covered one in the middle :)


went to work on the wrong day. nvm. at least i got a lift back home from my bro :)


lovely spaghetti by my mummy. i was greedy. thus the 2 sauces. heh.


wanted to show u guys this eery looking atapt house in the middle of some HDBs.. the pic came out blur cause my bro jammed the brake purposely (i was in the car).. in successful attempt to ruin my photos. grr.



went to town with almy. she bought makeup, we ate dinner, visited del, then headed home feeling very worn out. its ok. enjoyed it!


Do ya know that toddlers cant take more than 1 packet of ribena a day? my gosh. now just think back on how we used to pamper those kids with these lovely vitamin-enriched drink.
(pardon the blur pic)

(enlarge the pic if needed)
i passed by pasir ris interchange that day and i came across this view. army guys coming back from tekong. makes me smile.. i still remember those days when hun was still in BMT. every saturday.. waiting at the interchange for him to come home :)
hun is now in taiwan and he calls me 3-4 times a day. i hope he is doing fine over there. Needless to mention me missing him so much....

still enjoying work! had the companion of adeline and jasmine at counter.. sweet people.


oh! ugly but not-bad tasting pancakes i did with hun a few weekends ago. heh. choc sauce or maple syrup anyone?


gigantic piece of ice from my chiller. sis was finding some ice to chill the glass of berry tea but.. how to use?


mum said she knew i wanted so much for a pet dog.. so she bought this from taiwan ..

mum: eh u say u want dog right?
me: ya! mummy please! i buy one small dog will do (she rejected me many times before)
mum: no need la. i bought for you from taiwan already. taiwan ppl love animal..
me: (recognising in delight tt taiwan ppl REALLY are animal lovers) really ah? where!!
mum: neh. small dog. you want one. i see my friends buy then i also buy lor..

ya. its very cute. but it only sits on my living room table.. and can it even wag its tail? ... thanks mom.. ;I



dinner by me and sis! delicious noodles (looks like worms in the pic. it doesnt only happen in my blog.. lol)


best otah i have ever eaten


our very own tom yam seafood soup! super nice la.. the meal was so satisfying for these 2 lazy but gluttony girls.

ok. finally my pics are up. tired by now.. just had a nice talk with charms(and ben) and del on the phone. aite. night world..

No comments: