May 15, 2008

a happy entry



yester - went out with my super whacky girls!

event co-starring:
ms sunshine wan qi, ms loud li jie,ms cool charmaine,ms pretty delanie,ms rocker chic marie,ms TPSU dorothy,ms everything else roxanne. ( we were missing june!!)

we had super alot of fun.. (awaiting more photos from qiqi's cam)

marie and charms complaining to be so hungry..
marie+qiqi+charms singing out loud in the mrt..
camwhoring at T3..
making so much noise at T2 swensens.. ( paiseh but its all worth it!)
charms screaming at her top of her voice for chillings to take the public bus..
the girls' sweet companionship..
jokes..
laughter..
catching up..
my gosh i loved it.
love u girls!!
fun with u guys are so diff from those ahbengs and lians making noise in the mrt. i enjoyed every moment of it!!! :)
today..
skipped lec, went for fashion tutorial (fashion tutorial took me 2-3 hours to finish.draining ..) - where i met eric and jw and as usual they are such asses. then went out with my gf to whitesands.. :) how can my night end without a good catch up? :)
hun's every phonecall drenched me like a berry flavoured bubble bath. Mmmmmm. lovin it so much...

No comments: