May 11, 2008

happy mama's day

headed to my ah ma's house for early mothers' day celebration! :) always as heart warming as ever .. the house so noisy with kids laughter, the adults' jokes and conversations, nice food, while watching videos of us when we were still soo young. love it.

on top of that, hun called me whenever he could just to see what i was doing.. its sunday. 1 week has passed. easy for me, i have more than many entertainment, but i believe abit harder to pass for him. its ok 1/3 down :)



pretty heart-shaped mothers' day cake.. not too yummy tho ;p this is a result from last min purchasing nearing special occassions. all the nice cakes were off the shelves.. grrr. my ah ma like mango!! why no more mango!!!


4 beautiful mums! we surrounded them with 6-7 cameras. so they did not know which to look at. lol. both aunties at the side, ah ma in yellow (obviously~), and my sexy mama in white..


My Mother ...

- my mum is super super outgoing
( bowling, swimming, badminton, hill climbing, ktv.. you name it-she'll do it and she'll do it that often) - her eldest son is 24 yrs old alrdy and her fitness & stamina level is soo good. im only coming 18 and i pant like mad when i do half of what she does k. dang!

- she's skinnier, her limbs are much toner than mine! on top of it, she is very very open minded( gives me so much freedom and advices / encourages me always.. ) & she loves to doll up ...

i love my mum soooo much!!! happening but loving & caring..



world No. 1 mama

( please dont fight that title from me. this is my blog. i know ur mama also good.. lol )



ciaos!



wanted to go out at night with vic n yk (sry i couldnt attend ur play, vic) but time clashed so i stayed at home, watched scary tv show, eat maggi mee, surf net alone. first time like that.. :I

No comments: